Portree Hostel & Accommodation
Portree Hostel recently re-opened under new management and provides a fun and friendly place from which to explore the sunny South East. We are right next to the railway station and bus station (5mins walk from each), right beside the Waterford Distillery building. Waterford is a small city and we are within 10 minutes of anywhere you might want to visit (the Viking triangle; bars etc.)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Breakfast (cereals and toast)
- Private car parking for guests and indoor secure storage for bicycles
- Laundry facilities and towels provided for a fee
- Common Area where you can relax and meet other guests in the common area
- Shared kitchen which is fully equipped.